There are a number of cycling paths in the Brighouse area – ranging from National Cycle Route 66 through to more off-roading dirt paths.
The 140 mile long Route 66 cycle path spans from Old Trafford football stadium in Manchester through to the major Yorkshire cities of Bradford, Leeds and York, following historic canals and water ways.
The route can be picked up from the west of Brighouse on the Canal path, behind Sainsburys
View Larger Map
There are 4 locations that have cycle storage facilities, including stands, shelters and lockers in Brighouse.
- Brighouse Railway Station Westbound – 3 lockers
- Brighouse Sainsbury’s – 4 stands
- Brighouse Hangram Street – 1 stand
- Brighouse Swimming Pool – 5 stands and shelter
- Brighouse Owl Ings Car Park – 5 Stands and shelter